tweet

Sunday, October 18, 2009

blogging

I decided that I am probably not well designed to be a blogger. It's not that I don't have lots of opinions on things, we all know that's not true. It's not that I'm not disciplined enough, we know that's not true also. I think the best bloggers are willing to share everything and that I can't seem to do. Lots of time I sit down to write and realize that to tell the story I have to reveal a confidence, even if I don't use names or hurt someone's feelings.maybe I'm just not tough or mean enough? Who knew that wasn't true!

So I am off tomorrow to visit my daughter in Italy. I am going by myself and while I have traveled without ken before it's been to Florida, not Europe! The thought of tramping through jfk and the venice airports and checking into hotels by myself will definitely feel odd. Still I'm sure it will be great fun. 'Talk' when I get back!

No comments:

Post a Comment